WORKING AT MONSTER FIGHT CLUB
If you're as passionate about gaming as we are here at Monster Fight Club, maybe you should join our talented team! We're a group of hobby-industry veterans dedicated to creating engaging boardgame experiences that transport and immerse hobbyists and gamers around the world.
We're always in search of passionate people who are enthusiastic about working in an engaging and creative setting, adding to our innovative approach to gaming design and production.
Check out our listings to see where you might fit in. For consideration for any listed position, please send your resume, a cover letter, and a portfolio (if available) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Why Join Us?
Our close-knit team is constantly working on developing fun and immersive products for the tabletop hobby industry. Everyone on the team comes from different backgrounds in the industry, from board games to role-playing games, and we love working together to be a part of the industry we love so much. If you love to geek out with gaming, and want to be a part of the industry, then Monster Fight Club is a perfect fit.
Come be yourself and be part of a work family who are out to create the next big thing!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
The resin production assistant is a part-time to full-time entry-level position. The primary duties are to assist the production casting team with mold making, resin casting, and model cleaning. These duties include but are not limited to
- * Producing rubber silicon molds
- * Casting resin models
- * Carefully demolding and cleaning resin models
- * Achieving daily quotas and goals
- * Assisting with other projects and production as needed
- * Other duties as necessary
- * Must be able to work in our Earlysville (Central Virginia) location
- * Strong work ethic
- * Task-oriented; must be able to complete and change tasks quickly
- * Must be able to stand, lift, and bend for 4 – 8 hours each day
- * Must be able to lift 50 pounds
Start Date & Compenation
This is a full or part-time, entry-level, immediate-hire position. Pay is commensurate with experience.